Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bella!

I've been working on some new handbag designs for my Etsy shop, Felt Sew Good, and this is the first new style I've completed. I'm calling it "Bella".

After some sketches and a lot of measuring, I made myself a muslin pattern and cut out the first Bella from two green felted wool sweaters.
I used a pretty Spring green wool for the bottom of the bag and a darker moss green wool for the top and strap. This is the end result!
A pretty Spring green handbag, available in the shop.

I was satisfied with the end result of my first new handbag and was ready to make another Bella, this one with a stripe pattern.



And this is the navy and multi colored striped Bella, also available in the shop.

Check back next week for more new Spring handbags and accessories and maybe an Easter bunny or two!

No comments: