Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What I Am Crafting Today

Yesterday I finished a new design project
and this adorable Easter bunny for my shop! The super soft, sweet bunny was made from a repurposed cashmere sweater.


Today I am working on some new zippered pouches for my Etsy shop, Felt Sew Good.

I gathered coordinating colors of wool, decided on silhouette applique shapes for each color, and then chose cotton fabric to line each pouch. They will soon be available in the shop!

What are you crafting today?

2 comments:

Pink said...

Wow, felted cashmere must feel like a dream *swoon* I'm sure who ever gets that bunny will cuddle it forever! so cute.

Cheryl Patterson said...

Thank you! Cashmere doesn't really "felt" like wool, but when washed in hot water it will shrink and get really "fluffy" and soft. It feels really luxurious!