Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Artique Winter Fair, November 14

I've been busy stitching up lots of new flower brooches, handbags and Christmas ornaments and stockings for a craft show this weekend.


If you happen to be in the Indianapolis/central Indiana area this weekend come and see me at the Artique Winter Fair on Saturday, November 14.


The event is being held at the Louis Jenn Park, 10450 E 63rd. St., in Lawrence, Indiana (just east of Indianapolis) from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Along with many artisans there will be music, food, a silent auction and more.
For more info and a map, click
here. And to see the event on Facebook click here. I hope to see some of you there!

And just a reminder, my
FeltSewGood Christmas Open House starts next Monday and runs November 16-30!

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Cheryl! Have fun at the show! I know you'll sell lots of your lovely goodies!!! Hugs, Paulette =D