Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Upcycled Wearables in GreenCraft Magazine

I just received the latest issue, Winter 2010, of GreenCraft Magazine in the mail today. It's full of creative ideas for repurposeing everything from junk mail to old leather jackets!

A couple of my repurposed, felted wool sweater projects are featured in the Green Craft Walking section on page 96.


The model is holding one of my Emily mini-totes and wearing one of my felted flower brooches.

You can follow the instructions in the issue to try your hand at making your own felted flower brooch. Or have a look at the many choices of flower styles and colors available in my shop, FeltSewGood.
I find GreenCraft Magazine and other Stampington Publications at my local Barnes and Noble and at craft stores like Jo-Ann. Or they can be ordered online.



4 comments:

Melissa Lisbon said...

Congrats! This looks like a great magazine. I'll definitely check it out :)

SarahBeth said...

How marvelous to be featured in a magazine! Congrats! Love your shop and blog - gotta follow! (found you thru an Etsy forum...)

Ella said...

Congrats, really beautiful, can't wait to see this issue!

Sarah said...

wow! congratulations! that's awesome