Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Floral Inspiration

I love gardening. The hard work is very well worth the end result - yummy fresh vegetables and beautiful flowers!
My flower garden is my inspiration for my recycled sweater wool flower brooches. Here are a few of my favorites.

bright magenta echinacea, or purple coneflowers



yellow water lillies from our garden pond



fragrant peonies, one of my all time favorite flowers




and elegant roses


My daisies are blooming now, so I have a new inspiration!
Look for daisy felted wool brooches coming soon.


5 comments:

SarahBeth said...

You must have a gorgeous garden! I'm lovin' your felted flowers too!! :)

californiablue said...

What a great post - I love seeing your inspirations :)

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Cheryl! Your garden flowers and your felt flowers are just lovely! Hope all is well! :) Paulette

Denise said...

Beautiful felt flowers! :)

Unknown said...

Oh... I love those flowers especially the felted ones, which gives me another great idea and inspiration for my hair accessories' project. I think that would be an awesome pattern to use. :)